Thursday, March 16, 2017

Eva Elizabeth ♡


Wow. Its been a looooonnnggg time since I’ve actually had time or energy to blog. A lot has happened in the last 6 months – the most exciting news being having a new baby!



After a painful Sunday night of "sleep" I woke up around 11:30 a.m. on Monday & my contractions started around noon. I began timing them because I've had contractions on & off all weekend but the closest they would get was 8 minutes apart .. so as I counted the first few contractions I noticed they were only 5 minutes apart!! After a half hour they were still about 5 minutes apart so I called Adam & said he needed to come home since this is the real deal! I called my doctor & they told me to come in - so while waiting for Adam to come home, I took a shower & finished packing last minute things.

Finally around 3p Adam came home! (that's 2.5 hours later people! no big deal, I'm only in full blown labor!!) Thankfully around the time Adam got home, his dad showed up to pick up Adlie! (thank you Dean Gerber!!) 

We live right down the street from the hospital, so we show up around 3:30 & register. After we get up to the room, my dearest sweet friend Natalie Nickols was ever so kind enough to meet us there to help me best cope with labor. She is amazing! She was such a help to be my voice when I didn't know what to ask to make my labor as pain free as possible. Finally around 4:45 I could get my epidural. Unfortunately the doctor hit a vein the first time & had to do it again -  but yay for doing it right the second time!

Finally about 3 hours later I was able to push & after pushing TWICE sweet Eva Elizabeth Gerber joined our family on January 23, 2017 & she is such a sweet baby. 

Her middle name comes from Adam’s Grandma Ringger & my Grandma Johnloz 💜 
Maxine Elizabeth Ringger

Olive Elizabeth Johnloz

life with a newborn has been nothing short of fun & exciting - she is such a good baby & we love her so much!


and of course Adlie loves her baby sister too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

we love being a family of four 💗 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

thanks for visiting
more fun news coming soon

xo.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment